The Minnesota Association of Songwriters is a volunteer, non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating the art and craft of creating original music. Through workshops, review meetings, showcases, networking and other activities, we offer opportunities for all songwriters at any level to strengthen their songwriting and performance skills, while encouraging collaboration and exploration of the creative process.
MAS meets every month with several meetings and events to learn about the craft of songwriting, to review and provide commentary about each other's songs and music and to exchange information about topics ranging from song contests and workshops to social media marketing and copyright issues.
We invite you to join us as we explore the joys of songwriting!
MAS Board of Directors, 2022 (voting)
- President: Doug Millaway
- Vice President: Paul Nye
- Treasurer: Joel Johnson
- Secretary: Shelly Hallberg
- Membership Director: Vicki Morrison Goble – email@example.com
Committee Chairs (non voting)
- Education Director: Chad Shank
- Song Challenge/Events Coordinator: Patrick Kozub
- Showcase Director: Al Ynigues
- Newsletter Editor: Wayne Hamilton
- Media Specialist: Mike Rudquist
- Technical Director: Richard Schletty – firstname.lastname@example.org