The Minnesota Association of Songwriters is a volunteer, non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating the art and craft of creating original music. Through workshops, review meetings, showcases, networking and other activities, we offer opportunities for all songwriters at any level to strengthen their songwriting and performance skills, while encouraging collaboration and exploration of the creative process.
MAS meets every month with several meetings and events to learn about the craft of songwriting, to review and provide commentary about each other's songs and music and to exchange information about topics ranging from song contests and workshops to social media marketing and copyright issues.
We invite you to join us as we explore the joys of songwriting!
MAS Board of Directors, 2021
- President: Brad Dunse – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Doug Millaway
- Secretary/Marketing: Mike Rudquist
- Treasurer: Joel Johnson
- Showcase Director: Al Ynigues
- Technical Director: Richard Schletty – email@example.com
- Education Director/Social Media: Chad Shank
- Membership Director: Vicki Morrison Goble – firstname.lastname@example.org