We're so glad you decided to join, or renew your Minnesota Association of Songwriters membership. You can do it electronically by following the simple instructions below.
Please do not send us payment directly to our PayPal e-mail. This will only result in a refund to your PayPal account. In order to be recognized by our system, please use the options below.
Payment may be made with your credit/debit card via PayPal. A PayPal account is not required unless you select Auto-Renewing Subscription. If you have a PayPal account however, you can do either direct debit from your connected bank account or use your credit card. See notes below.
For more information, please contact us.
For existing members with more than a couple months left on your fixed-term membership, we recommend that you wait until your plan is about to expire before switching to the auto-renewing subscription. Please check your expiration date carefully.
- You are not required to log in with a PayPal account if you choose the fixed-term "Individual One-year Membership". After clicking on "Check out with PayPal" you can select "Pay with Debit or Credit Card." PayPal can process Mastercard, Discover VISA and AMEX. If you would like to pay with your PayPal account, click on "Log into PayPal".
- For "Auto-Renewing Subscription" you must log in with a PayPal account. We will be switching to Stripe payment processing soon, so there will not be a problem with requiring PayPal login to select Auto-Renewing.
- Nothing about your card information is revealed to MAS.
- PayPal does not retain your card information after the transaction.
- You will receive email notices of your soon-to-expire membership 30, 15 and 7 days before your expiration date.
- We have moved to an auto renewal method for membership. You may cancel your membership at any time. After cancellation, you will continue to have access to MAS member events and features until you reach your originally scheduled renewal date.
- With your membership, you will automatically be subscribed to the following two email lists. However, you may unsubscribe or resubscribe at any time:
- Membership E-Mail Distribution List: A private internal list of MAS members for receiving information from MAS and sending information to other members regarding your songwriting activities.
- MAS Newsletter and Announcements List: This list is to provide members with the MAS monthly newsletter of upcoming events, reminders, and special announcements.
Free: Monthly MAS Songwriting Events e-news
Subscribe to our monthly MAS Songwriting Events newsletter. Active membership is not required. You could be tempted to join or rejoin once you see all the learning and collaboration opportunities we offer each month. We appreciate your help spreading the word about The Minnesota Association of Songwriters at mnsongwriters.org.