For existing members with more than a couple months left on your fixed-term membership, we recommend that you wait until your plan is about to expire before switching to the auto-renewing subscription. Please check your expiration date carefully.
Try out our MAS Members area for 30 days at no cost. Your application for trial membership will be reviewed and we will notify you when your free 30-day trial is activated.
We're so glad you decided to join, or renew your Minnesota Association of Songwriters membership. You can do it electronically by following the simple instructions below.
Please do not send us payment directly to our PayPal e-mail. This will only result in a refund to your PayPal account. In order to be recognized by our system, please use the options below.
Payment may be made with your credit/debit card via PayPal. A PayPal account is not required unless you select Auto-Renewing Subscription. If you have a PayPal account however, you can do either direct debit from your connected bank account or use your credit card. See notes below.
For more information, please contact us.
- We now have Stripe credit card processing as an option in addition to PayPal checkout. You can check out on-site with your debit or credit card, without being sent to another payment portal.
- If you prefer to pay via PayPal, you have the option of logging into your PayPal account or selecting PayPal's "Pay with Debit or Credit Card." PayPal can process Mastercard, Discover VISA and AMEX.
- For "Auto-Renewing Subscription" you must either log into with your PayPal account or use the "Check Out with a Credit Card" option (which uses Stripe processing).
- Nothing about your card information is revealed to MAS.
- PayPal and Stripe do not retain your card information in our website's Paid Memberships Pro system.
- You will receive email notices of your soon-to-expire membership 30, 15 and 7 days before your expiration date.
- You may cancel a recurring membership at any time. After cancellation, you will continue to have access to MAS member events and features until you reach your originally scheduled renewal date.
- With your membership, you will automatically be subscribed to the following two email lists. However, you may unsubscribe or resubscribe at any time:
- Membership E-Mail Distribution List: A private internal list of MAS members for receiving information from MAS and sending information to other members regarding your songwriting activities.
- MAS Newsletter and Announcements List: This list is to provide members with the MAS monthly newsletter of upcoming events, reminders, and special announcements.
Free: Monthly MAS Songwriting Events e-news
Subscribe to our monthly MAS Songwriting Events newsletter. Active membership is not required. You could be tempted to join or rejoin once you see all the learning and collaboration opportunities we offer each month. We appreciate your help spreading the word about The Minnesota Association of Songwriters at mnsongwriters.org.