- This event has passed.
Monthly Mixer: Using Zoom for Cowriting and MAS events
February 3, 2021 at 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
In this member requested session, Doug will walk you through everything you need to know about confidently using the many features in Zoom.
Doug will take away any mystery behind Zoom’s handy features. You’ll learn things like:
- How to stop Zoom from making your audio sound garbled and compressed by simply changing a few Zoom settings.
- The least expensive and best audio set up for cowriting and playing in the room.
- How to share various content and screens.
- How to Share MP3s, audio from YouTube videos, and your computer’s audio in a room.
- How to open, use, and save your chat sessions for future reference.
- How to record a session to the cloud or your computer.
- How to send files from your computer directly to participants through the chat area.
Plus more… like how to make someone a cohost, mute, unmute, change your name, use the waiting room, and more handy tips used for cowriting and while attending MAS events.
If you’re at all interested in using Zoom’s free option for cowriting, or the best MAS event experience, this is a session you’ll not want to miss.
To join in on this online meeting and receive the Zoom link, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name and the correct e-mail you would like us to send the link.