You’ve been busy writing. We love it!
And we’re happy to help you get feedback on your song.
To have a song reviewed, we'll need a minimum of a lyric sheet.
If you have music for it, you can either play it live in the room, or submit an audio file of it with your lyrics. If you want to play it live we suggest viewing this YouTube video to easily enable Zoom to better represent your song.
Now, to get feedback, follow the simple guidelines listed below.
- If you haven’t done so, we recommend downloading and familiarizing yourself with our lyric formatting guide.
- For best results and to allow us to share your lyric efficiently, format your lyric sheet according to the above guide.
- Save your lyric sheet in an .RTF file type, (in one page if possible). Most reviewers can read RTF file types, but not all can open DOCX and other types.
- Your audio should be submitted in an MP3 file (20MB limit).
- Be sure to paste your lyric in the appropriate area on the form below to be displayed in our web page. Please note, how you paste them will show up on line. We do not edit them for you.
Simply submit your song using the form we’ve provided below.
A few things to note.
- Songs are reviewed in the order they are received.
- You must be present in the online session to have your song reviewed.
- We do not record the sessions, so be prepared to take notes.
- We will accept more than one song submission of two different songs. However, your second submission will be reviewed once all attendees with songs have had their first review, and time allows.
- We will accept one song submission per song. If you re-submit we will review your first entry. So, please do not submit then re-write and re-submit.
We hope you understand the need for the above guides. It helps minimize volunteer’s time, give you the most efficient song review, and gives equal opportunity to your fellow songwriter.
Ready to submit your song?
Fill out the below form… and you’re in.